My kids love having lemonade stands and generally they are quite profitable. Last year in one hot afternoon they made $30! It was at the time when everyone was coming home from work and they were saving money for the local animal shelter so customers were encouraged to donate more than the cost of the lemonade. Yesterday we added cookies also and the lemonade and cookie stand were a hit. All my kids and some of the neighborhood kids were at it holding signs and yelling, "lemonade 50 cents!" However, Jaron was yelling for awhile, "Lemonade! 50 dollars!" The kids soon corrected him (darn). I always make him repeat his sayings. My favorite of the week is the movie he wants to watch-"The lizard of laws" also know to some as the "Wizard of Oz." Happy summer!!!
2 comments:
Look at you go! It's so fun. Keep it up!
Way to go Sharon! I am so excited that you are blogging. I am glad that I will be able to keep in touch with you and see what you and your cute family are up to. The cruise sounds like a blast that is so cool you got to go. Keep blogging!!
Post a Comment