skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of School
Yesterday was the first day of school, third and fifth grades for Kayla and Alli, and preschool for Jaron. They were all very excited and ready to go back to school. Kayla set her alarm for 7:00 am and was dressed and in my room by 7:01. I always have mixed emotions when my kids go back. I am excited and anxious for them and also a little melancholy that my kids are growing up-not that I would have it any other way- but it seems so fast!! The hardest one was dropping little Jaron off. He acts like such a big kid!! When I picked him up he came running to me with both arms outstreched wide. He is so excited to go back today.
As you can see our kitty Coco made it into the picture!! We are all so happy that she is still with us to start the school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment