CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D

We went school shopping and while we were at the mall the kids talked me into going to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. I figured why not since we had to be back to school soon-why not do something spontaneous? We only had 10 minutes until the show started and so I ran bags to the car and we ran in. It was a fun movie to see. Even Jaron kept his glasses on the whole time. He only got scared when the giant human eating plants attacked and he asked if they were going to ever get home. He called it a "pop out" movie.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

you guys are so cute. :)

Happy B-day Bug!!! So wish we could have been at Lake Powell- Minus the craziness- but next year for sure. :)

Have you thought about making your blog private- it helps with safety- even though I haven't made mine private yet.

Weaver's Web said...

How fun. I love Lake Powell too. I can't believe it's time for school to start. Where did the summer go?

Anonymous said...

Tan GUAPOS tus hijos!!! Sabes?? a mi hija yo queria llamarla "Keyla", fue una sorpresa tremenda cuando vi que la tuya se llama "Kayla"!!! Me encanta ese nombre. "Keyla" significa en árabe: "la que es hermosa como la noche".
Thanks for writing and letting me know about your blog. I have changed a little bit from the 16-year-old you met, huh??? I have always remembered you and your ENORMOUS kindness towards me. You were an excellent missionary and an awesome friend. Those good old days!! You look pretty, as always. Say hello to your lucky husband for me!!
Love,
Estela