Have you ever watched U5 soccer? I know you probably have, but Jaron's soccer game on Saturday was my first. I absolutely loved it! They only had three on each team and the coaches, Jay being one of them, stay on the field and run with them. Jaron thought it was so much fun-especially with Dad. He would kick the ball at times but most of the time just watch it or run with his team up and down the field and cheer if someone made a goal. The biggest confusion was when they changed sides at half time and Jay had to keep remiding them which way to go. Towards the end Jaron got hot and kept fanning himself saying, "I'm sweaty." He can hardly wait for the next game.
Jaron is on the right getting ready to kick the ball during warm ups.
Jaron doing a throw in.

1 comment:
That is the best soccer. I coached a few years that level. It is fun and the kids are so cute. It's amazing how much they learn by the end.
Post a Comment