skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Firestation
So this isn't much of an update but last night we went to the local firestation. I had a blast! My favorite part was that they were giving free fire engine rides if you donated a can of food. Well now! I hadn't ever had a ride in a fire engine! It was a great ride around the parking lot. We got to see inside the ambulances, climb inside the "big" fire engine, take a ride on a seat belt demonstrator, and do an obstacle course to teach how to get out of a burning home. We also loved the song, "Buckle up Buckle up" and our dance that came with it. To top it off we ate 50 cent hot dogs while waiting in line to try out the fire hose! Fun times!
2 comments:
What a great way to spend time as a family. I bet you kids had a blast. You can always find the fun in everything. I wish our fire dept. would do the same thing.
Hey MariShar! (I'm sure you haven't heard that in a while.)
I found your blog thanks to Estela's. You have quite the beautiful family there - our kids are almost the same ages. I'm glad things are going well for you. You deserve it.
And I'm too lazy to blog, but my wife does, for what it's worth.
http://tonyaadams.blogspot.com/
- The Mike formerly known as Elder Adams in a far away land
Post a Comment